The purpose of the Lottery Club is to raise funds for Citizens Advice Bracknell and District, which is a registered charity. The money will be paid into the Citizens Advice Bracknell and District bank account and used to help with funding necessities.
- The Lottery Club is a private lottery and is open only to clients, supporters, staff, volunteers and friends of Citizens Advice Bracknell and District. Anyone age 16 or over can join. You must be 16 or over to claim a prize.
- For a cost of £25 per year, per a number, which includes a £1 membership fee to cover admin expenses, club members may purchase as many numbers as they like.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st and 2nd prize.
- The prizes will total 50% of the annual income, less the admin fee. Therefore £25 paid, less £1 admin fee, less £12 prize fund, means that £12 will be donated to Citizens Advice Bracknell & District.
- The prize money will be apportioned as 1st prize of 65%, 2nd prize of 35% of that month’s prize fund.
- Payments can be made by annual standing order, annual direct debit, cheque or cash. Payment must be paid in advance. One month’s notice is required for cancellation. Cancelled membership will end when the current term expires and will not renew. No monies can be refunded.
- Members’ numbers will only be entered into the draw if their subscription is up to date. If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be withdrawn.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Lottery Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for one month.
- The draw will be made by the draw master on the first Wednesday of the month at Citizens Advice Bracknell and District registered office and announced on our social media pages, lottery club newsletter and our website.
- The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application by the end of the month in which the draw takes place (please keep your details up to date).
- The Lottery Club will be run by the Citizens Advice Bracknell and District. In the case of any dispute the decision of the trustee board of Citizens Advice Bracknell and District is final.
- If a winning prize cheque has not been cashed and the winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be donated to Citizens Advice Bracknell and District after six months.
- These rules may only be amended by the trustee board of Citizens Advice Bracknell and District.
- Should the Lottery Club be withdrawn, members will be notified by our social media pages, lottery club newsletter and our website. A final draw will take place and any monies held as prize funds will be awarded as a final draw prize.
Lottery Licence Number LN/201600167