We currently have no events.
We need your help!
Bracknell and District Citizens Advice is a charity, and like any charity we rely on the support and generosity of members of the public.
Perhaps you, a friend, or member of your family has used the Citizens Advice service or visited our website www.citizensadvice.org.uk for help with sorting out a problem. Please consider supporting us with an online donation to Bracknell and District Citizens Advice – any amount would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for supporting us.
How can you get involved?
Your support is vital to assuring the future of your Citizens Advice local service.
Be a Fundraiser
We always need new volunteers for fundraising; as a Fundraiser you will play a central role in our work by:
- Working with the Bracknell and District Citizens Advice Treasurer and/or Trustees to meet fundraising objectives.
- Helping with research into fundraising opportunities.
- Organising fund raising events.
- Helping with fundraising applications.
- Preparing presentations to potential funders.
- Providing support to any fundraising group, such as local Friend’s organisations.
Download an Application Form, call 01344 428107 or drop-in for an informal chat to one of our offices.